A delicious white grape spritzer is the perfect drink to bring in the New Year. Frozen fruit serves as yummy ice cubes and the super sour rim just might be sour enough to knock you into 2013.
I have really fallen in love with Family Dollar. I got everything I needed for this fabulous drink at Family Dollar, as well as the beautiful glasses! They are so sturdy and nicely made. I can’t wait to ring in the New Year with these festive Super Sour White Grape Spritzers!
Super Sour White Grape Spritzer
|What you need:|
|6 cans cold Welch’s white grape peach juice|
|1 bottle cold sparkling white grape juice|
|Fruit Cocktail, frozen into pieces|
|Hawaiian Punch “singles to-go” packets (optional)|
|Fruit suckers (optional for a stirrer)|
What to do:
Ahead of time, freeze pieces of fruit from the fruit cocktail on a baking sheet to make “fruit ice cubes.” Frozen fruit will chill the drink without watering it down.
For the sour rim:
1. Open Hawaiian Punch “singles to-go” packets and pour onto a plate.
2. Pour about ¼ of a cup of Welch’s white grape peach juice into a shallow bowl.
3. Dip the rim of a glass into the Welch’s white grape peach juice and then press the rim down into the Hawaiian Punch powder.
To create the Spritzer:
1. Add a few pieces of frozen fruit to the glass.
2. Fill half of the glass with Welch’s white grape peach juice.
3. Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling white grape juice.
Fruit flavored suckers make the perfect stirrers for these Super Sour White Grape Spritzer! If the Hawaiian Punch is too sour on the rim, use sugar instead.